Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

There should be a base reward for killers or survivors that need to fill

SweetbutaPsycho
SweetbutaPsycho Member Posts: 253
edited November 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

As we are told mmr is apparently a thing. Ideally u should only be matched with ppl that are about ur skill level. Reality as most of us have noticed is that the System deems short queue times more important than the accurate matchmaking.

For me that means that when I play dbd in the evening i mostly go up against survivors with above 6k hours most of them in swfs that most of the time absolutely wipe the floor with me. But apparently even though im losing a lot of matches and can totally not keep up, this repeats again and again every evening. So either im im somehow not losing mmr even though in like 70% of matches i have 4 escapes or which i rather believe im getting pulled up into higher mmr since there is no killer available and the queue times get to long.

I feel like when this happens and you get pulled up you should get a base BP reward right of the bat. Chances are that you wont make nearly as much BP in matches against higher skilled survs that run you for an eternity than you would when playing against ppl from your level. For me its super frustrating playing these matches, trying to make it fun and basically having to sweat my ass off to get anything and in the end i go out with like 12k points. Thats why I think you should get some BP reward after the match depending on how high the actual mmr difference was.

Same goes for surv when they get pulled up into higher mmr. Somehow when I'm on holiday and therefor have time to play DBD in the early afternoon the same thing happens the other way around. Killers being clearly stronger and survivors totally getting destroyed left and right.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments