Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

why is breaking Ghostface out of his power STILL so bugged

seriously looking right at him the whole time he's open stalking me and I don't even begin to break his power. 0-fullt stalked while looking right at him no cover nothing blocking LoS

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,705

Because it hasn’t been fixed yet! Glad i could help 😊

sorry. Yeah. It’s buggy and annoying. I guess there are multiple reasons: lag, the fact the survivor model is actually blocking the Line of Sight of the killer model, and and well.. bugs with calculating the middle of the screen. Probably also factoring in the distance to the killer/size of the killer model.

• ryokoryu
    ryokoryu Member Posts: 193

he was right next to me

the game ends around the 3 hour 5 min mark https://youtube.com/live/NcF2C585I8I?feature=share

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,705

Haven’t seen the whole match, but you could reveal him from the hook directly and before that you got marked bc you already had progress and there was not enough time for you to reveal him?

also is that how you actually play or just wrongly uploaded on YouTube? Because that resolution/format might also be a factor in the reveal mechanic..

• ryokoryu

at about 3 hrs 5 mins that is not just pre-stalk that is catching him in the middle of screen and not even starting the break out process, also that wasn't pre-stalk he had terror radius the whole time there it's like the game thought he wasn't in power for me but he was in power on his end or something.

• ryokoryu

As far as resolution goes I don't know why it's squished as it didn't do that before but it seems OBS is squishing it now, I can't figure out why but that is not how the game looks to me.