Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Rift - War of Attrition Bug?

Tardo
Tardo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Was playing Plague and going for the War of Attrition Rift challenge in which you use blood echo and have to have 3 survivors exhausted at the same time.

I have all of the survivors infected and broken and hooked a survivor (This was first hook and everyone was all still alive). Blood Echo procked and the rift did not complete. Is there a mechanic in which broken survivors can not be exhausted? - I have looked around and could not find anything. Or this is a bug as either the rift did not complete when the parameters were met or Blood Echo did not activate even though the perk symbol said it did.

Note - Because I do not play the game too much, I only have level II Blood Echo.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Tardo
    Tardo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Note - I have now completed the rift challenge, it did not work whilst one of the survivors were broken.

Is this intended that Blood Echos does not activate if the survivor already has a status?

• Bane_of_Games
    Bane_of_Games Member Posts: 92

Please note that the challenge also doesn't work if they are in deep wounds. Tried the challenge as Legion and the first hook I got, everyone was injured and 2 were in deep wound. At least, I'm assuming that's why I didn't get it, further testing required.