Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Demogorgon Getting "Save the Best for Last Stacks" Using Shred?

I've seen basically every Demo using STBFL and every game they get high stacks even if they're using their Shred ability all game. Shred is a special attack, right? It says so in the Wiki, so it shouldn't reduce their cooldown.

Another case a Demo's attack cooldown was very fast, and post-game they didn't have STBFL at all!

What the heck is going on? Is their Shred somehow reducing their attack cooldown without perks or add-ons??

I don't own Demo so I'd appreciate those who have's input.

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,398

There's an addon that quite significantly decreases the cooldown of shred.

Shred doesn't gain stacks, but it also doesn't lose stacks either. Demos that bring STBFL often don't lose any stacks and having 6+ stacks by the end of the game isn't that unreasonable if you never lose any.

Without any sort of video and post-game screenshots it's really hard to tell you if it was a bug, a cheater, or just you not paying enough attention to what the killer is running.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,619

Do you happen to know the build of the Demogorgon you went against?

• Alionis
    Alionis Member Posts: 1,024
    edited November 2023

Since I've played Demo, I've always used STBFL, still do. It doesn't affect the Shred cooldown, as it indeed shouldn't. There's no bug.

You don't follow the Demo around all game, you don't know how often they use Shred and how often they go for an M1.

• WashYourHands
    WashYourHands Member Posts: 255

not off the top of my head. i submitted a review report in game.