Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Sadako vs. Dredge

Options

I used to play a lot of Dredge and really enjoyed playing a hit-and-run style with him. But recently I find his power to feel very clunky and sometimes useless. On some maps there is just not nearly enough lockers and I cant teleport to entire sections of the map. I know Sadako has a similar power to him and I’m thinking about getting her. Is Sadako any better then Dredge? What can she do that Dredge can’t and vice versa?

Answers

• BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT
    Options

The main 2 differences I would say of Sadako and Dredge is usability of teleport, and secondary ability.

A lot of maps have "interesting" locker locations and makes Dredge's teleport situational,. With Sadako, your tv's are always near gens. But the main disadvantage is they can be turned off via survivors.

The second is Sadako's condemned, and Dredge's Nightfall + Remnant. You rarely get kills with condemened unless you have a build for it, but it does keep survivors off gens and towards TV's, using Dredges Remnant on a loop is almost a guaranteed hit. Nightfall is also kinda good.

To put it concise, I would only use Sadako with chase and gen perks, I would use Dredge with chase perks, and I would use MY BOY FREDDY with gen perks.

But to answer your question Sadako (in my opinion) is objectively better because she has more favourable teleports (that can be turned off) and something to get the survivors off gens (condemened).