QOL for Nemesis, maybe a little bit buff?

Options

Nemesis is my favorite character, his ability simultaneously makes him stronger, but at the same time extends the duration of the chase. It is necessary to reconsider its strength, just as they once reconsidered the strength of the Plague, making it a strong Tier A, increasing its speed with its ability.

What I would like to see:

1. Syringes. If the ability remains the same, then you need to reduce the number of boxes with syringes. Why not make it possible to prepare an antidote by moving from one station to another. Let's say there are 4 stations on the map, we need to go around 3 to prepare an antidote.
  2. The speed boost after infection by a tentacle is too large, you need to reduce it more, considering that there are syringes.
  3. Addons do not make a noticeable difference in the game. I would like more good addons.
  4. Zombies should not have a boost when infected. Many survivors use them to speed up

Licker Tongue

You can now destroy generators with a tentacle at 3.5% while attracting nearby zombies

When hitting a survivor with a tentacle in a window or through an obstacle, the survivor receives a 5% hindred effect for 5 seconds

Make Plant 43 Vines gray addon

Make Field Manual a green addon:

Killer Instinct Reveals Survivor 16 Meters from Zombie

Comments

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 618
    Options

Agreed on speed boost part and the part that he needs much better addons

Marvin's blood basekit plz

• TrueGuardian32
    TrueGuardian32 Member Posts: 133
    Options

Actually not terrible ideas. The vaccine part would be annoying though. However if we reduce the number two stations and remove the boost from infection hit entirely. It would work fairly well. It would give use to the expose addon most definitely.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,368
    Options

For the goal of getting him into A tier... I don't know if he is hard enough to play to be A tier, I think the skill a killer takes to play properly should somewhat represent how good the killer is and I don't think Nemesis should be A tier without increasing his skill cap as well... At least for how hard/easy he is currently I think his strenght is fine overall, just his addons need to get a rework because they are basically useless.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,666
    Options

My main complaints with Nemesis are:

1. He is my favorite violent RE Monster, yet his gameplay is short ranged tentacle strikes.
    2. Zombies do something sometimes, zombies do nothing most of the time.
    3. Infecting seems to be 3 times hitting, downing someone with the power takes SO LONG.