The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Fix the procrastination of the game

Fix the procrastination of the game. When I play as a maniac and start to dominate the game, sometimes it happens that there are two or three survivors left, they just start hiding and stalling. Sometimes there are three generators and two survivors, they just walk around the map, hide and do nothing. It's annoying and I have to check all the cabinets all the places on the map looking for survivors, it can take up to ten minutes, ten minutes of walking around the map looking for them and they're hiding and doing nothing.

Just played, there from the start a team of players hiding and doing nothing, I didn't see anyone in 5 minutes, in 5 minutes they didn't touch a single generator. We need to fix this inactivity somehow.

Suggestion: if for a minute there was not a single chase, hit from a maniac, hung survivors, any progress to fix the generator, the survivors are revealed aura generators. If no one starts fixing the generator in the next minute, the maniac has a killer instinct for the entire map. (There are also many other options to prevent the game from dragging on.)