Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Out Of My Way challenge broken

drSpockwa
drSpockwa Member Posts: 67

1) select the challenge from Tome 17 level 2.

2) Pick Oni as killer with the shown perks

3) Load in to RPD

3) Break 3+ palates with Demon Strike (while in blood fury) (within the single match) while in a chase. Some were stuns others were not. No walls broken (not sure there are any on RPD)

4) Complete the match.

Expected: each palate break should be notified in the upper left (challenge completion progress)

Actual: There are no progress notifications and the challenge does not award.

I captured the last 5 mins of the match, which shows one of the multiple palate breaks with Demon Strike during the match.

Wondering if this only triggers for wall breaks? Or maybe there are no walls on RPD map and that broke it?

System: PC, Epic platform, Win11. Game runs very stable.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• drSpockwa

I guess the capture didn't upload. Maybe its too big 385MB. I can upload it somewhere if you'd like.

• drSpockwa

Just played on Midwich, which has walls. I broke walls during chases instead. Same deal. No notifications, no award. Same build.