Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What are some perk buffs you would like to see that would make underused perks good?

sharpef3rn
sharpef3rn Member Posts: 111
edited November 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

And I just mean good not meta great. For me a couple would be:

Aftercare- Remove the stipulation that you lose it on hook.

Surveillance- These colors override other perks such as COB and Eruption. In addition the color change only happens if a gen gains any amount of progress as opposed to stop regressing.

Pharmacy- Make it work when not injured, OR when anyone is injured. OR change it completely to match others where healing with a med kit grants an additional effect until injured and you can scavange for a med kit once per game.

Better than new- Buff the numbers to at least leaders numbers

Leader- Include Booning

Hangman's trick- Increase the radius to like 16 ya know kindred range or decrease the radius back to 6 and make it occur always not just when carrying a survivor

Huntress lullaby- At 5 stacks give it pentimento treatment where it cannot be cleansed.

Third Seal- Make it act like Plaything where no hex at the start but each person gets their own

CALM SPIRIT- FOR THE LOVE OF THE ENTITY REMOVE THE NERF IT GOT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. - Or you dont get the penalties for perks that make you scream- ie if you leave a locker and have iron maiden- no expose if ultimate weapon, no blind.

Comments

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 803

I love your change for third seal

that will kill the annoying playstyle that’s commonly used with this perk

• sharpef3rn
    sharpef3rn Member Posts: 111

right now why run third seal when ultimate weapon exists, cannot be cleansed and doesnt require hitting people first

• MoNosEmpire
    MoNosEmpire Member Posts: 649

I want perks in general to feel stronger and more scary.

Today I had a game with chucky where the exit door opening time was increased to 50 seconds LOL and every survivor was inflicted with broken for 30 seconds. It was a thrill to say the least, very unexpected but it was a new experience. This is how all perks should interact with each other, not just overlap and one feeling more useful than the other.

As for specifics for perk changes, I couldn't tell you right now.

• EffenBlue
    EffenBlue Member Posts: 84

Deliverance needs to be able to be used on 2nd hook. If you're the first person to get hooked it's a dead perk. The new anti-camp shows that you can get off the hook during the 2nd hook, give me 5 seconds to use Deliverance on the 2nd hook.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

I want both scavenger and residuel manifest to get rid of the item rummage mechanic and just make it so you start the game with the flashlight and toolbox. here’s how I would buff both

Residuel manifest

When you blind the killer by any means they gain the blindness effect for 35/40/45 seconds. At the start of the trial when empty handed start the game with a basic flashlight.

scavenger

When you have an empty toolbox the perk activates. Hitting 4 great skillchecks will replenish all charges. Recharging the toolbox reduces repair speed by 50% for 30/25/20 seconds. Start the game with a basic toolbox at the start of the trial

• itstofuuu99
    itstofuuu99 Member Posts: 51

i would be more inclined to use iron will if it actually silenced my survivor when injured instead of just like 75% quieter.

and if light footed worked when injured i would feel more of a need to buy ellen for her perks bc it feels quite useless atm esp since it deactivates after after a rushed action