PC - Crash while on hook and die P1

V3noda
V3noda Member Posts: 1

Step 1 : Booted the game

Step 2 : Played as survivor - duo -in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hooked by the killer just the first time

Step 4 : Notice the survivor crashes a few seconds after being hooked - not replaced by a bot, not going to phase 2.

Additional information

• Any survivor
  • Any map
  • Frequency of the issue : Most of the matches for the past few days / last week

Hi !

I hope the form is enough but to go further and explain, I often play with a friend, we never had any trouble until now… lately, in the past few days he’s been experiencing multiple disconnect errors with « cheat » as a motive.

He gets chased by a killer, gets hooked, and before I can unhook him on P1 he dies - he’s not even replaced by a bot, he’s not even P2 yet, just gets disconnected / dies and gets a timer penalty.

I’m sure he’s not using any hacks or else, may be a coincidence but ironically it seems more like he gets disconnected when making good chases… no trouble when he falls quick.

I didn’t notice a specific map, character or build he used but I will pay more attention next time it happens.

Is there anything he could do to make this error stop ? I advised him to empty cookies and all… maybe re-install the game… I don’t know what to do next.

PS : We play cross-playform, I am on PS5, he’s on PC

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review