Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4 - Two items/add-ons lost after death.

Xyex
Xyex Member Posts: 140

I just played a match as David on the Shattered Square where I died. I attempted to go to the Tome page to change my challenge and there was a "Dedicated server not responding; disconnecting" error that kicked me back to the scoreboard. I then clicked to go to the Tome again and entered successfully.

After setting my new challenge and returning to the lobby I noticed my toolbox wasn't equipped. Checking my load out showed I now had 0 toolboxes. I knew I had 2 before the match, I'd set my build just before starting. I saved my gameplay recording to double check and saw that, yes, I had lost 2 toolboxes, 2 Wire Spools, and 2 Scraps in that match. 2 of each item/add-on I'd taken into the trial.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Xyex

And it happened again. After dying in the trial I did not attempt to enter the Tome this time, merely return to lobby. I got the same dedicated server error and was kicked back to the scoreboard. I returned to the lobby and checked my load out and, once again, had lost TWO of my items and add-ons instead of one.

• Xyex

New update: Just had the error while attempting to load INTO a match, and still lost my items and add-ons. Also lost my offering. Didn't even get to play and still lost my #########. 😭