We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unable to claim the Alienware 50k bloodpoint code

Options
jmbullet
jmbullet Member Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

Apparently, there used to be an Alienware code for 100k bloodpoints, that I claimed a while back. Now, I cannot claim the new Alienware code for 50k because the game somehow thinks it is the same code. I was able to claim steelseries, gfuel and elgato without an issue. I play on Steam and that's where I first got the error, but I also tried on my epic games account, which is merged with my steam account via my bhvr account, and I got the same error.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

Step 1 : Be on an older account that used the alienware code last time it was enabled

Step 2 : try to redeem the alienware code in the store

Step 3 : You can't, even though it's a new code it tells you it was already claimed.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like an account issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

This discussion has been closed.