Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Back-To-Back quest not working properly

NaveR
NaveR Member Posts: 30
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting
  • Epic games
  • The quest counter goes up to 3/3, is marked as completed, but it doesn't show as done after the match. Canceling and then reequipping it doesn't fix it.
  • 1. Play survivor in public matches using the yellow toolbox and the brown charge addon with it and following perks: technician, i. e. required one; this is not happening; hyperfocus; stake out. 2. Finish the match. 3. Profit? Not.
  • Happened 2 times out of 2.
Post edited by EQWashu on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/398547/tome-17-level-4-back-to-back-challange-impossible-done-bug#latest

Comments

• Jaredleto1234
    Jaredleto1234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 70

Been given the completed signal twice, have yet to be able to turn in the quest. First game used a hyper-focus/stake out build. Thought maybe they put restrictions on guaranteed great skill checks. Second game I used no-mither with this is not happening. Both games I completed the quest and was given the in game overlay to say I did, but still don't have the challenge completed.

• NaveR
    NaveR Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2023

My friend used sprint burst, technician, iron will, and adren, and had the same exact issue, so perks are unlikely to play a role unless it's technician. He plays on steam.

Oh, and he was running a flashlight with no addons, meaning the toolbox is irrelevant. He even picked feng, which didn't solve it either.

• awustzdn
    awustzdn Member Posts: 317

Can confirm, same on Steam, was using Stake Out and as a result hit at least 9 Greats in a row. It counted up during the game, but failed to register after the game.

• Rastabooze
    Rastabooze Member Posts: 151

same here on Steam. did the challenge without any skillcheck-size perks or addons. just hit them 3 times in a row. It said that I´ve done it successfully ingame, but after game its still "undone".

This discussion has been closed.