Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The issue of Crashing/Disconnecting

h7sn
h7sn Member Posts: 1
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I really don't know how to address this but man, what in the world is going on with Dead By Daylight. I play on pc but i never had these issues lets say in 2022. So the game is like: Okay let's send a very random crash while this player is in/entering a game, let's make him lose his items offerings and add-ons. AND let's put the blame on him and ban him for 15-20+ minutes from entering a game ^_^ oh and let me not mention the fact that my ping is always high for literally no reason and i don't even have the option to change my server.

Another note which happened today December 1st, i was just playing normally as a survivor like anyone would, i go to unhook someone on the second stage and guess what! My game freaking froze and disconnected me from the game AND AND, GAVE ME A ONE HOUR BANN YAYYYY! I swear to god this game been ruining my mental health more than improving it. Please fix whatever this is bro

Post edited by h7sn on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated