Healing progress periodically not showing since Alien update (PC/Steam)

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I thought this would have been reported by others & fixed a while ago given how many other players I expected would have experienced it, but when it's still not fixed and happening, I felt compelled to finally put a report in.

The issue is every now & then when I heal myself or someone else, the heal progress meter stays empty the entire time so I don't know the progress, which of course makes it very frsutrating and even impacts gameplay especially when Sloppy Butcher is used by the killer. I had matches where it intermittently worked with times where the bug occured and a specific match where this bug happened every time I healed.

I never had this issue before the Alien update (I'm pretty sure that's the one I started noticing it happen with). I don't know if it's been reported, though I would think others would've experienced the same, so I want to put in a report just in case. In case it was reported and labeled as fixed, it is not fixed because it keeps happening to me.

Here's a screenshot I took during the Halloween event healing myself in mid heal where the progress should've shown the meter halfway filled:

And here's one from more recently:

The bar stays the same empty appearance as it does before you start healing (or as you just start) throughout the heal until you are fully healed.

I also noticed there was an issue where I was getting facecamped by a killer (Chucky I think?) and the meter did not move and I was not sure if it was due to the anti-facecamp being broken or a similar issue as I'm experiencing with the heal progress for the anti-facecamp unhook progress.

Post edited by EQWashu on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• ThelXe
    ThelXe Member Posts: 5

The same I issues I've also been having with. When healing myself with self-care, I am unable to see healing progress and when getting facecamped by a killer the meter is either not shown or moved. I wish this could be fixed ASAP!

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 502

It actually has been reported just keep healing you will get healed.

This discussion has been closed.