If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Unable to obtain "back-to-back" survivor master challenge

Options
EagleGold
EagleGold Member Posts: 1
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hi, I'm a steam player and I've been doing this challenge as intended. In-game, once I get 3 consecutive skill checks, it tells me "3 out of 3" and gets yellow, meaning I completed the challenge. However, when the game is finished, it doesn't give it to me and still mark it as if uncompleted. It happened to me twice.

How to reproduce : I was using hyperfocus, this is not happening, deja vu and technician. After getting 3 skill checks, whenever I do more great skill checks isn't calculated.

Post edited by EQWashu on
7 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• sugasprincess
    sugasprincess Member Posts: 1
    Options

Glad to know Im not the only one

• psybombscorpion
    psybombscorpion Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Seconding this. I got 3 consecutive skill-checks in a row on a generator, and during the match, the challenge glowed as "completed" on the hud like any other challenge in the rift. However, after returning to the lobby, the rift challenge was still listed as incomplete.

Was using Technician, Windows of Opportunity, Lucky Star, and Stake-Out

• Triplehoo
    Triplehoo Member Posts: 550
    Options

Many have pointed out in the forums that the only way to get this, is to get three consecutive great skill checks and not do gens anymore after that and get yourself killed. So basically, throw the match. But BHVR has acknowledged that this is indeed a bug and are looking up on it

This discussion has been closed.