We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Playing as Killer is unplayable

Options
WilsonS1977
WilsonS1977 Member Posts: 4
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

Yesterday I purchased the Tiffany skin on the PS5. Immediately after the purchase went through, I could not play as any killer. A message popped immediately after saying "Something went wrong with the app" and it was reported but not sure who it went too. I closed out the game and I waited till the next day and when I tried to play as a killer again

, it kicks me off and says "Network Connection is required" My internet is just fine. I've had my blood web time out and kick me off as well. Playing as a survivor has issues once in awhile also. But I can not play as a killer ever since my purchase went through for the Tiffany skin. It will kick me off and go all the way back to the main screen to hit the X button again to start. I have no idea what is going on. Game worked just fine before I made the purchase for Tiffany. Now I cannot play at all. My internet works and is connected

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. Please contact our Support Team here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

• WilsonS1977
    WilsonS1977 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2023
    Options

Still having this issue. I get into the lobby to select killer or survivor. I select killer, hit start and after about 45 seconds it kicks me off with an error message. I can play as a survivor just fine but cannot do anything as a killer. It will not let me play ever since I made my purchase for the Tiffany skin.

This discussion has been closed.