Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Blight Xenomorph not being blinded

I was playing on pc today as the Xenomorph with the blighted skin, while running the perks Ultimate Weapon, Shadowborn, Gift of Pain, and Pop goes the Weasel. As I was in a chase with a survivor, I broke a pallet and proceeded to get blinded. However, I noticed that I didn't get blinded at all, I knew that I should have been blinded however, because I saw the beam expand that shows the successful blind and I heard the sound effects of being blinded. I do not believe the issue to be any of the perks, and instead think it's a problem with the bighted xenomorph cosmetic, if not the xenomorph in general. This has only happened once, as I have just acquired the cosmetic, but will update on if it happens again.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Lord_Kaine
    Lord_Kaine Member Posts: 25

I think it's a bug with blinds in general, since i've seen this bug happen in killer gameplay vids of chucky in all of that killer's skins, with different perks.

Though, i have not personally experianced the bug.