We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Fullscreen causes game to crash after every match

Options
sovietspaceship
sovietspaceship Member Posts: 8
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

This has been reported numerous times and the issue has been closed many times due to "technical issues", implying it's an issue with the player's system. This is not an issue external to the game since it only happens with this game, especially since very consistently happens when returning to the lobby from a game. Reinstalling Windows, which I did recently for other reasons, did not help.

The game crashes at the end of **every single match** while in fullscreen mode (not windowed fullscreen, not windowed). I'm using fullscreen since the game doesn't allow changing resolution when in windowed fullscreen, forcing me to play at 4k which only gives me about 80fps and not 120 like I'd like (maybe changing the resolution in the config file helps).

The game also sometimes crashes or just goes crazy when alt tabbing.

Native resolution is 3840x2160, changing to 1920x1080 in fullscreen mode. Crash happens during the loading screen after pressing continue in a postgame lobby. No vsync, target framerate is 120. GPU is GTX 1080 with latest official nvidia drivers.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

As stated previously, this is likely a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments

• sovietspaceship
    sovietspaceship Member Posts: 8
    Options

Still a major gamebreaking issue that keeps me from playing this game. I have at best one match a day because of this. Please fix

This discussion has been closed.