We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

BUG. Thrilling Tremors without Thrilling Tremors :)

Options
TheHellGuide
TheHellGuide Member Posts: 3
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

The killer was playing with the build shown in the screenshot above. He didn't have the "Thrilling Tremors" perk, but during the match the generators were consumed by the entity every time the killer picked up a survivor.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a unique issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer customer support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 69
    Options

cheater? maybe.

• LazyHitman1
    LazyHitman1 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

I think I know what this is. He might have been doing the random perk tome challenge: Hook or Crook. The challenge is glitched so if you have perks equipped before activating the challenge you still have those perks in game. However, after the match, you will be shown random perks next to your username. You still don’t get the challenge even if you did the requirements. I had to empty out my perks before I actually got random perks.

This discussion has been closed.