Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Good Guy Is Not Being Blinded By Flashlights

delugeoffear
delugeoffear Member Posts: 16
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I was queued up as The Good Guy as usual, survivors brought me to Springwood. The match itself proceeded as it typically would, but as I usually do, I let any living survivors blind me at the exit gates as a thanks for a fun match. But as Leon was blinding me, I saw the flashlight beam expand and heard the blind sound effect trigger... And yet my vision was not obscured. I have been blinded while playing The Good Guy in the past, so I'm not necessarily sure what caused the issue. I'm sure this has happened to others, and I'd hate for it to be exploited without a word.

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Perks: Hex: Two Can Play, Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Brutal Strength

Add Ons: None

Offerings: Bloody Party Streamers

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 599

This is something that I noticed when I was playing Chucky. I let them blind me at the exit gate after every match and I never get blinded.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,398

I think the camera being placed above Chucky is likely why it feels hard to blind him. It's just not intuitive to blind the killer on the survivor perspective.