Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Hawkins - gen spawn RNG is broken

Alen_Starkly
Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,165

I play on Steam, but it was the same for every streamer I've seen.

Before Stranger Things got removed in 2021, the portal room in Hawkins lab had an RNG for gen spawn. There were 3 possibilities, but now, since the return of the map, only 1 of the possibilities has been realized every match:

• a 1-man gen could spawn far away at the wall, near the vault - this is the only variation that exists in the game currently
  • a 4-man gen could spawn on the top of the glass tiles, near the stairs - this no longer happens
  • a 3-man gen could spawn on the stairs - this no longer happens

All 3 varieties were present until the Hawkins map removal in 2021, but now only the 1st one (solo gen) variation happens.

This has happened in every single match I've played and seen others play on this map, since the re-introduction of the map several weeks ago.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,551

Now that you say it... right.

I only got the 1-man gen in all games.