Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC/Epic - The Hag can teleport to the placed trap while it is not triggered by survivors

YuGiOhJCJ2
YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 63
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

Description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match with The Hag

Step 3 : In-game, hook a survivor then place a trap near the hook

Step 4 : Notice that you have a teleport interaction at the bottom of the screen, it means The Hag can teleport to the placed trap while it is not triggered by survivors

Additional information

• Character played: The Hag
  • Perks played: Any (but tested with Spies From The Shadows, Surge, Lightborn and Overcharge + Disfigured Ear and Rusty Shackles add-ons + Black Ward offering)
  • Map: Any
  • Frequency of the issue: Always

Documents

• Videos: None
  • Logs: None
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• YuGiOhJCJ2
    YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 63
    edited December 2023

I add some details because I still have this bug in all my matches: When the placed trap is automatically triggered, the teleportation interaction is shown, the trap aura changes its color then disappears after some seconds exactly like when a survivor is walking on it.

What is weird is that I am unable to reproduce this bug in private matches with 4 bots, it seems to be specific to public matches.

Post edited by YuGiOhJCJ2 on