We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

the game doesn't start

Options
xToro97
xToro97 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I've been trying to start the game since yesterday but it won't let me know. every time I try to log in it gives me a different error (is there a hidden trophy for those who find all the login errors?) I only managed to log in once with very little success since as soon as I logged in it gave me an error and kicked me out of the game thus forcing me to wait 7/8 minutes for loading and then giving me one of the various errors. if it were a free to play game I would ignore it but it's a paid and pay to win game since to have the most decent skills you have to buy the characters do you want to at least make the game work as it should or at least LET ME LOG IN???? BEFORE THE GENIUS ON DUTY TELLS ME TO RESTART THE GAME OR THE ROUTER OR THE PLAY OR ALREADY DONE ALL THESE THINGS. translated with google translate

Post edited by BoxGhost on
3 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. Please contact our Support Team here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

• ale666mori
    ale666mori Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7
    Options

Hi , i’ve the same problem since yesterday i can’t play dbd on ps5 , when i try to enter it gives me everytime a different kind of error exactly in your case! I spent a lot of money to buy various dlc s and i can t play the game i m very upset! I’ m from Italy

• xToro97
    xToro97 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
    Options

Sì anch’io sono italiano ma nella sezione bug Italia non mi caga nessuno scrivendo in inglese spero che il messaggio prenda più visibilità

This discussion has been closed.