Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Rancor and Game Afoot - bugged perk interaction.

Bleakfruit
Bleakfruit Member Posts: 2
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC, probably affects all platforms.

During a match against a streamer, I unknowingly triggered a bugged perk interaction.

There were two survivors left alive, a Cheryl and a Steve. I chased Cheryl, downed her, then went to get the Steve. He got rancor proc'd with Game Afoot, but I went back to the Cheryl who was still downed and hooked her. I was going to go back to the Steve and rancor mori him, but the Cheryl 4%'d so I went back to her again.

Cheryl was swapped back to obsession by Game Afoot after I downed her again, but when I went back to Steve after putting her back on the hook, somehow he was still moriable.

I highly doubt this was an intended thing and I will avoid using these perks in combo due to this issue until a possible fix is issued.

Edit: Forgot to mention this took place during Endgame - gates weren't opened yet as I had No Way Out.

Post edited by Bleakfruit on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments