Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Victor can no longer reliably jump over pallets

Alen_Starkly
Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,161
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I'm linking the segment of a streamer's VOD (she agreed to me posting it here, and she's a Twins main), that shows that the pallets - Victor interaction is currently bugged. You can see her unable to jump over the pallet, whereas until recently she has always been able to reliably do so.

(if the link doesn't start the video at the proper time, I'll mention it here: 2h 50m 40 s)

EDIT: in the embedded video it seems to start at (2:42:05) for some reason!

Hopefully it's just a bug, and not an intended change to pallet hitboxes, because Twins are already so rare, that they really do not need additional nerfs. <3

8 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• dubemdub
    dubemdub Member Posts: 6

Also it is not just pallets, they can no longer snipe from high places anymore either, they run into an invisible wall. Also it seems that when victor's back is against something, it seems he also then runs into an invisible wall as well too.

• Lynxi
    Lynxi Applicant Posts: 8

Victor can also not snipe at all, it's not just pallets. He is hitting invisible walls in the air too.

• ThatJ4ke
    ThatJ4ke Member Posts: 6

Can confirm. I'm pretty sure it's the same from both high platforms and hills, but I could be mistaken about the latter. This removes a lot of skill expression and fun from playing as and against Twins.

• caligraph
    caligraph Member Posts: 359

Heres to hoping they did not just nerf the twins.

• icy_k_
    icy_k_ Member Posts: 4

as a twins main i can confirm these new bugs exist so consistently, please do fix this asap

• GocafemojoLIVE
    GocafemojoLIVE Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 14

Also a twins main. It's terrible. I looked at the patch notes. All it says is "Fixed an issue where Victor could not jump through a window of the Grim Pantry building"

I think when they fixed the ability to jump through this obscure window, they changed Victor's hitbox so now we constantly bonks on pallets, windows, air and anything behind or near him.

Also anyone else notice an increase in jumping through survivors? I do it constantly. And please don't say I'm getting juked. The survivor is cornered and literally stuck and I jump straight at center mas and hit the wall behind them. This happens routinely.