We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Wanted Killers + Survivors

Options
Artworks
Artworks Member Posts: 8
edited December 2023 in Creations

-Killers-

Killer: William Afton

Alias: The Yellow Rabbit

Killer cosmetics: Spring Bonnie, Springtrap, Scraptrap, Glitchtrap, Clowntrap, BurntTrap, Mimic, & Vanny

Weapon: Knife

Weapon Cosmetics: Etc

Mori:

survivor: Mike Schmidt / Michael Afton

Survivor Cosmetics: Scooped, Foxy Mask, & Security outfit

Map: Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza

-

Killer: Monokuma

Alias: The Headmaster

Killer Cosmetics: Monokuma, Monotaro, Mandodam, Monokid, Monophanie, & Monosuke

Weapon: Judge Hammer

Weapon Cosmetics: Meat on a bone, Justice Hammer, & Danganronpa 2 mallet

Mori:

Survivor: Makoto & Kyoko

Survivor Cosmetics: Danganronpa 1 Makoto, Future Foundation Makoto, & Headmaster Makoto

Survivor Cosmetics: Danganronpa 1 Kyoko, Noodle hat Kyoko, Future Foundation Kyoko, & Co-leader Kyoko.

Map: Hope’s Peak Academy

-Survivors-

Survivor: Nick

-

Survivor: Kenny

Post edited by Artworks on

Comments

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    Options

I have a Five Nights At Freddy's concept if you'd like to check it out. But Afton's Alias "The Yellow Rabbit" comes from the FNAF movie, certainly, but he's only called that by the children in the suits. A better alias would be "The Springtrap" for the name he has within the games and is well known by the community, "The Attraction" for being the main attraction of Fazbear's Frights in the third game, or "The Machine" for being a meld of human flesh and mechanical parts.

Sorry for the criticism, just been a big fan of the franchise since I was a kid.

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    Options

I have a Five Nights at Freddy's concept Chapter on the forums if you'd like to check it out. But I don't like the name "The Yellow Rabbit". It just doesn't feel right with Afton. I prefer "The Attraction" better since he quite literally is the attraction of Fazbear's Fright, the location from Five Nights at Freddy's 3.

I also don't like the knife, not because he wouldn't use it, but because Myers already has a kitchen knife and I don't see Springtrap walking about with a combat knife (The Devs make sure to have unique weapons for each Killer). In the lore I made for Afton, he uses a Fire Axe to destroy the four main animatronics, then gets trapped within the Spring lock suit. That axe goes with him into the trials.

Here's the link to my chapter if you'd like to see it.

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/377642/chapter-idea-five-nights-at-freddys#latest