If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Performance issues-console

Options

Has anyone else noticed drastic issues on a few maps with consoles? For example, skull merchant's map always makes my Xbox series S chug when I am in the middle near the purple lights.

Has anyone else had issues like this with consoles? The game is far from amazing graphically, and its absurd that its so poorly optimized.

Comments

• Valdir075
    Valdir075 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Yes friend, I suffer from the same problem, I have the Xbox Series S, it started on this map, now I experience drops in FPS on most maps, I think the problem is that the game is poorly optimized

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,078
    Options

Game is terribly optimized and their new maps are becoming more and more graphically complex which exacerbates the issue. Even on other maps, recently I've been experiencing extreme framedrops that turn the game into a slideshow for several seconds.

And I hear they're updating the game engine to a newer version of Unreal which might make things even worse.

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    Options

More fun making new clothes than optimization the game the console!

My ps4 run dbd in 10fps with SSD.