Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Haste effects not applying regardless of circumstance

slasherfilms
slasherfilms Member Posts: 3
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

This is personally my second time reporting this bug. This seems to happen on any map, up against any killer, with any perk combinations.

Using any exhaustion perk (Sprint Burst in my case) or being hit causes no haste effects to be applied to the survivor. You still become exhausted from exhaustion perks, but get no haste. Other survivors in the match could use exhaustion perks / got the speed boost from being hit completely fine.

This particular instance was up against Chucky, his perks being Trail of Torment, Pop, Thrilling Tremors, and Corrupt. His add-ons were Straight Razor and Rat Poison.

I'm not sure how to recreate this bug, but this is not the only instance this exact bug has happened to only me in a match.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for your report. This issue is currently under review, and there is no need to open further reports on an issue if you've already reported it.

This discussion has been closed.