Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pyramid head trails of torment bugged

Hello, good morning. I'm here to report a bug. This bug occurs with Pyramid Head (Executioner), and at least in my case, it happens in the PC version (Steam). It has happened to me twice now, so I'm not sure what causes it. But I'm certain it wasn't my internet.

Basically, every time I try to use M2 (not to attack but to place the Trail of Torment), the game acts as if it's lagging, but in an extreme way. To the point where it becomes unplayable. As soon as I release M2, the game returns to normal, but as soon as I try to drag the knife again, everything lags.

I hope this can be resolved because Pyramid Head is my main, and honestly, it would suck not to be able to use him for a while.

If you need any additional details, feel free to ask, but as I mentioned before, I don't know how this happened. The first time it occurred, I don't know which map it was, but the second time was on the Macmillan estate.

The perks I used in both cases were: Eruption, Nowhere to Hide, A Nurse's Calling, and Pain Resonance.

The addons I used in both cases were: Burning Man Painting and Wax Doll.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review