Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Locker Bug WITHOUT Flashlight

Platform: PC

Issue: So when we entered a public match doing our usual meme head-on shenanigans. My friend and I tried to hop into the same locker on accident and cause them to clip through the locker like you can with the flashlight bug.

We were really surprised. The killer couldn't injure them, and for the rest of the game we avoided lockers in the area of the one which my friend clipped through, because we didn't want to take advantage of an exploit.

All of us collectively decided to bring this to your attention, and put together a video in a custom match to demonstrate visually how the bug looks when you do it. This is in hopes that it might help to fix the issue in the future. I don't want this video to be public since it is showing an exploit which I hope hasn't reached people who would use it to benefit (I have left my friends anonymous per their request. If you would like further information, feel free to reach out to me as I am happy to share mine).

I compressed this mov into a .zip file per your formatting request. I know things aren't easy for your team and I really respect the amount of work y'all do, as much as this community can be really hard to please sometimes.

Step 1: You and your friend get in front of the locker at an angle

Step 2: Both run at the locker and spam space to try to hop in at the same time.

Step 3: If done correctly one of you should be able to clip through the locker as seen on the video.

If performed correctly you can have this happen to one survivor per locker with an infinite time limit to the bug lasting.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.