Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Incorrect cosmetic counter in store [follow-up]

Follow-up to https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/400097/incorrect-cosmetic-counter-in-store#latest

My apologies for making another thread, but I would like to add the following based on this statement: "The counter refers to the number of the single cosmetic pieces, not the full outfit, in this case the three prestige reward cosmetics."

I currently do not have the bloody outfits for Quentin and Freddy as they are both on Prestige 3. Meaning, I should be seeing 0/3 rather than 3/3, right?

Why does it display as if I own these prestige rewards then, if it's not the banner and badges causing this?

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,165

I've just run into this issue, as well! For every character (survivor and killer), it shows that I have 1 more outfit piece than I actually have. E.g. Freddy 1/1, Quentin 1/1, Laurie 1/4 (I don't own her store cosmetics yet)

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 424
    edited December 2023

Today we got another banner as a login reward from the Advent Calendar, and this added to the cosmetic counter of all characters as expected.

It looks like banners and badges from the event tome and milestones are not counted, though. This 4/4 seems to come from the Chucky badge, Chucky banner, Campfire badge and Skulls on Fire banner.