Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

faulty trophies and tome tasks

Hi

there is an error with trophies playstation 4 en. I counted, I watched, and so far two trophies have not been approved by the ranger. one trophy is the huntress trophy. for this trophy you have to put the survivors in a dying state from 24 meters. I've definitely done it, I've thrown it several times from this far or further away and the trophy doesn't activate. the other wrong trophy is when you have to install a generator 8 times and get out with 3 basic perks a total of 8 times. he didn't approve this either, as well as when I also got out with 2 base suits eight times and zero suits. and the tasks in tome six and tome nine are still incorrect. I announced the error of the sixth tome almost six months ago! when would you like to deal with these as well? it's annoying that you can't progress either with the tasks or with getting the trophies. Regards, Henrietta

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review