Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Demogorgon Camera Bugged?

MonsterKill
MonsterKill Member Posts: 15
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

For around 4-6 months Demogorgon's camera is bugged, There's a camera cap on how much you can look down. (You could've looked a lot more downwards before)

While this is a very small bug I still think it should be fixed especially since It's in the game for so long and recently instead of that getting fixed there have been a lot of invisible walls added to prevent Demogorgon from jumping on things, 1 frame input bug that gave you the ability to teleport with a survivor.

I've been bug reporting this multiple times but it still didn't get fixed / changed so I was hoping maybe posting this on forum would maybe help.

👍️

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for your report. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/397047/demogorgon-bugs-unable-to-look-straight-down-portal-auras-not-working-correctly#latest

This discussion has been closed.