Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Ps4 - Position bug caused by virulent bound (killer power)

x4kmajor
x4kmajor Member Posts: 1
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I was hooked by The Mastermind. Whilst being rescued by a survivor, The Mastermind begins charging his power. Just after a split second of me being off of the hook, The Mastermind charged toward my character. I am using adrenaline and the final generator was repaired while I was on the hook, so this caused me to be fully healed once rescued. The Mastermind performed a slam on my character into some rocks nearby from the hook, somewhere in between this time frame, my character glitched and I was stuck into the lying position of the midst of being thrown by The Masterminds' power. This glitch continued as I was spinning around and moving my character. Finally, I headed toward an exit gate where the other 3 survivors were, still glitched, I had a survivor come to heal me and my character went down into the kneeling position, so this glitch was removed from my character after having an interaction performed.

Characters involved: The Mastermind (Killer), Leon S. Kennedy (Survivor).

Perks used (Survivor): Adrenaline, Hope, Bond, Prove thyself.

Map: Toba Landing

Frequency: First encounter

Unfortunately I am unable to add a video because It doesn't work, however I managed to convert this video to a gif. I apologize for the quality from the gif. I have added 3 photos with better quality in hopes that it helps.

Post edited by x4kmajor on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.