Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Cannibal Bugs

ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 678
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

1) When looking down during a Chainsaw Sweep, the Chainsaw appears too close to the camera and it's very annoying, because it's decrease the vision during the Chainsaw Sweep (easier to bump).

2) When Cannibal breaks a Pallet with a Chainsaw or breaks a Pallet & hit a Survivor in the same time during his Chainsaw Sweep, the Power is bugged and next time Bubba use his Power will trigger a Tantrum

b) or worse scenario - if Bubba only tap his M2 for a moment and will not activate a Chainsaw - he will not able to use his Power for the rest of the game...

3) Chainsaw Sweep Acceleration - his current acceleration code applies hidden penalties for his duration addons and makes Bubba much weaker compared to 4.1.0 - 4.3.0 version. I really would like to hear a comment from BHVR about that one. I hope BHVR is open for some conversations with community.

I hope these bugs will be fixed soon.

PC

Have a good day!

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

This discussion has been closed.