We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Random severe packet loss

Options
I_Do_Generators
I_Do_Generators Member Posts: 6
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I'm on Ps4 and recently there have been times where our of nowhere I just get very bad packet loss. During these times which are usually on killer, playing feels unbearable. It's like everyone is at a thousand ping and it's awful. This happens every couple matches or so where I just take a break from the game for a little while and these packet loss moments can last a few games if I do try to continue playing. The reason why I know this is packet loss is because of the symbol above the survivor icons. Something else that has happened recently that might also correlate to this is that sometimes when I'm getting on dbd there is an error message that says it needs to connect to an Internet connection and yet everything else works just fine.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.