Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC Plague- Chase Music Not Activating While In Chase (plus 2 other bugs)

alienbb
alienbb Member Posts: 8
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC - I have personally experienced this no chase music bug but I do not have video footage. JugerSensei, a streamer, allowed me to share the bug along his clips that happened live on his stream.

Streamer JugerSensei on twitch - these are clips from his stream on 12/23/2023

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jugersensei

VOD:

There are 3 bugs I'm reporting here because they all happened around the same time and on the same 2 matches.

1. No chase music when starting chase.
  2. Plague's power button is bugged sometimes when near pallets or something. You can't use it immediately or it's bugged.
  3. When Plague uses her power sometimes, it seems like some survivors get infected faster than others even though they are both running.

Steps

Step 1 : Pick Plague

• Match 1 Perks: Scourge Hook Pain res, Gearhead, Corrupt, and Gearhead. Addons: Ashen Apple and Infected Emetic. Offering: Frightful flan.
  • Match 2 Perks: Scourge Hook Pain res, Thanaphobia, Corrupt Intervention and Pop goes the weasel. Addons: Ashen Apple and Infected Emetic. Offering: Frightful flan.

Step 2 : Locate survivor and attempt to get in chase

Step 3 : Chase music has a chance of not starting and if it doesnt, you will not gain bloodlust.

The big problems with chase music not starting immediately:

1) Killer gains no bloodlust. (Can lose chases you would win otherwise.)

2) Survivors get to vault windows infinitely. (Cannot be caught and cannot be punished if they mess up if they play it correctly.)

3) ALL killers chase music starts at the right time. (This is beyond awkward to experience as killer and an absolute win as survivor.)

I, (me OP) have experienced this bug a few times on plague last week but I was not recording it. I was watching this stream and tried to recreate it after witnessing it. I just tried to replicate it. It didn't work but just the chance that it can happen is awkward.

The clips I've attached are from 2 different games during the same stream. Back to back games. In neither games did chase music start at the right time. This is a HUGE obstacle for the killer.

Chase music not starting right away #1 - On any other killer, chase music would've started immediately.

Chase not starting #2 - 10 seconds in the first chase. No chase music still.

Chase not starting #3 - Chase music started when Plague got a hit- that is abnormal to say the least and chase is lost almost immediately

Plague in pain #4 - Chase music lost within seconds while IN active chase And not gained again for a few more seconds.

Plague #5 - now in chase with a new survivor. no chase music whatsoever.

Plague clip #5 - they're chasing new survivor and still no chase music until they are 2 inches from them... I'm starting to see a pattern. The streamer also said in this clip that they cant get chase music on their demo either.

Clip #6 - Another instance where chase music would've started immediately for any other killer (@ 15 seconds - chase music started a whole loop in)

Here is where bug #2 comes in.

As you can see here, the streamer has tried to use their power (vile purge) but for whatever reason, the trigger doesn't work sometimes... He's trying to use vile purge, but the game button doesn't let him.

( the way felix was looking at plague fighting with her demons there lol )

More examples of no chase music:

No chase music and they are at shack. This has gone from bad to terrible in the first minute of the match.

Here's the 3rd bug. As shown in the last clip, Plague was in chase with Felix for a while. (Clip is also below). Yet he never became broken. Compared to literal 5 seconds in chase with Zarina and she is broken.

For Felix at shack, Plague threw up on the window, bro Felix looped Shack at least twice, and got directly hit by puke 3 times... 30 second chase.

Zarina got hit by puke 2 times. In less than 10 seconds and became broken.

Something isn't mathing here.

Felix at Shack

Vs Zarina broken in literal 6 seconds... AND no chase music

Do the bugs end? No.. No they do not.

2 survivors in shack and no chase music

Adam gets unhooked and runs straight to his gen... no chase music

Additional information

• This has happened to me and many other people. It was reported here in the forum but the discussion was closed. This issue has also been posted on reddit. I'm sure you guys can find it. I won't attach all those links as this is already very long. This bug did happen to me as Plague last week. It's happened to the streamer while he was playing demo and plague. Someone also said it happened to thier Myers.

documents to add

• Clips from streamer

Logs not available as it's not my own clips. I didnt record it when it happened to me. I played 2 Plague matches and can't recreate it. I will keep trying and report back if I do.

Thank you for reading through this post. I'm sure many Plague enjoyers would appreciate this taken care of. And if it's a problem for more or all killers, I'm sure the community as a whole would be grateful if this was fixed before it became a bigger issue.

Thank you again. Have a blessed day.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.