If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Suggestions for General Perks (Survivor)

Options

With the loss of Stranger Things from the general perk pool, I thought I'd put forward a few suggestions to replace them. BHVR has said they have no plans for new perks, but maybe we can change their mind....

The goal to my mind isn't to necessarily create super strong meta perks, just some nice/decent perks that fill a roll in the general list that has decent usage to get going in DBD and offer some potential perk synergies. Here are mine.

Quiet Retreat

You have a knack for slipping away unnoticed.

• Shows auras of lockers within 16/20/24m.
  • Slow locker entry/exit speed increased by 40%.

"We need to pick our battles... Every second it spends trying to find us, is one second closer to getting out of here... "

Locker info is something I've wanted for a while on some perk. The slow locker bonus helps for perks like Built to Last, Lucky Star, Red Herring (LoL), Inner Strength, etc, and since lowbies tend to hide a lot to make up for their lack of looping skill, this will help them hide while learning the ropes.

It also has natural usage against Ultimate Weapon and Friend's Til The End, which would be a nice method of reigning in those perks instead of giving them the nerf bat.

There is the potential for rats... but truthfully, rats gonna rat regardless, this won't be anywhere near as impactful compared to Distortion.

Gallows Humour

You know how to keep your head in the game, even in the most desperate of times.

• Activates after being hooked for the first time. Every 15% that the AFC meter fills triggers a skillcheck (akin to decisive strike).
  • Successfully hitting this skillcheck pauses the sacrifice timer for 3/4/5 seconds.

"Well... it won't surrender... just give me a minute to catch my breath..."

A general anti camp perk with some interactivity. Low level games see players not commit to unhooks or trades when being camped, so this gives some means of getting more time depending on how mean the killer is playing... and may even buy enough time to keep filling the AFC if a killer insists on camping and interrupting unhook attempts.

This makes a nice alternative to Reassurance, as it is perk you have direct influence on yourself in response to being camped.

It also might help alleviate the CONSTANT barrage of people asking for anti camp to be better... even though it's fine.

Evasive Manoeuvres

You know better than to expect mercy from your foes, and act fast when needed.

• When you are unhooked you gain an additional 10% haste for 6/8/10 seconds.
  • Your rushed actions do not trigger noise notifications.
  • Disables once the gates are powered.

"I just ran... there was little more I could do..." - Bloody Journel, Anon

An anti tunnel perk. Helps make distance to some form of safety like a pallet or window and potentially Bamboozle the Killer with a couple of silent fast vaults, or maybe even a silent locker hop. Too often a killer can just cut off and intercept, or even just hug a unhooked survivor and wait out the BT to tunnel easily. With this the survivor is actually faster, so has a decent chance of making safety, can break line of sight, and potentially make huge distance.

This however has to be unavailable once gates are powered though, otherwise it trivialises the exodus to gate, which can already be rough enough on killers, and would push this perk to becoming potentially problematic.

These are my common survivor gripes. Locker perks feels annoying to use, and camping/tunneling are always a pain. These perks I feel would grant some decent options to the general perk pool to address as such.

Feel free to comment on any of these with suggestions, or add your own? What would you add to the general pool of perks?