We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

EAC error code everyday.

Options
DranksomeCola
DranksomeCola Member Posts: 3
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hi.

I've posted this bug before, but got no respone more than it's a technical issue. And I've done everything possible to try and fix it.

I get the error code 4, failed to validate my files in DBD. So I go to verify them, play maybe a few hours, and it shows up again. Tried re-installing the game multiple times, installed a fresh clean windows on different hard drives, still same issue persists.

But then, I remember that I bought a few DLC's last year from a third-party website, and started thinking that's when problem started, could it be that one or more of the DLC's are corrupted?

I've sent a ticket to support aswell, currently awaiting response. Just thought I would ask here if anyone had any similiar problem.

Might try and uninstall those certain DLC's and see if game works otherwise, with the risk of losing them and have to re-buy in steam.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

As stated, this is likely a technical issue, and is not something that can be handled in Bug Reports. For more information on the issue, you can find it here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041141652-EAC-Error-Code-4

This discussion has been closed.