Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Skull Merchant can down survivors with SnowSkulls !?

MadameExotine
MadameExotine Member Posts: 177
edited January 2 in Bug Reporting

PS5 - I was playing Skull Merchant, and downed a claw trapped survivor as they drop a pallet with snowskulls!! I thought it might've been a Plot Twist meme play, but end screen showed no one running Plot Twist.

Not sure if this is only with skull merchant (ie with claw traps), or it happened with conjunction to deep wounds/broken/pallet drop animation, etc. First time I've seen a snowskull down!!

Mind Blown if this is an intentional Easter Egg put in by devs (SKULL Merchant having special expertise with snowSKULLS 🤯)

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Users have already provided their input as to what happened. Closing report.

Comments

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 424

My guess is that the Zarina didn't mend in time and that her Deep Wound bar was already neary depleted. It does not run out when you're running, but her slowing down/dropping the pallet here may have caused the timer to run out, putting her in the dying state.

• MadameExotine
    MadameExotine Member Posts: 177

You might be right!! She could've been a just tick away from a deep wound down and the pallet drop made up that split second difference.

Tho I got the "Lock, Stalk, Imperil" bonus (+1000 points) when she went down, which is "Awarded for downing a Claw-Trapped Survivor." I am not sure if this would include getting passively downed from deep wound.

This discussion has been closed.