Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pig's terror radius bugged

Alionis
Alionis Member Posts: 1,024
edited January 4 in Bug Reporting

• Platform: Steam

• Description of the issue: Played against The Pig and her terror radius was strange. It seemed to go from far away to on-your-back immediately, with no transition layer in-between. Afaik there are no perks that could explain that behavior and she didn't have any that would affect the terror radius either way.

• How often does this occur: No idea, I haven't played against a Pig for a while other than that one.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 617

They recently changed the way stealth and the terror radius works. It may be that you are noticing this. When Pig crouches, rather than the terror radius evaporating immediately, it dissipates as if she was walking away. Standing up from a crouch could explain why the terror radius would just appear out of nowhere, too.

• Alionis
    Alionis Member Posts: 1,024

No, that's not it. What I heard was an immediate switch between layers, not a transition. It didn't sound as it would if she was walking away and coming back, it sounded as it would if she was teleporting back-and-forth.

Also, she was a new pig, she barely ever crouched during that entire match, not even using her stealth ability. I appreciate your attempt to rationalize what I heard, but that most assuredly wasn't it.