Emblem System needs a revamp

Options

I personally am a person who likes the emblem system more than the kill/escape because it shows how you do within the spirit of the game as opposed to necessarily the try hard aspect. You get rewarded for doing all aspects but its currently flawed and needs a rework. I know this isn't top priority because lets be real its only used to calculate how many bp you get at the end of a season but still I think its important.

Killer

Chaser- Adjust for exposed hits, chainsaw hits, becoming fully infected during chase, whip hits in chase. Right now there are people who struggle with chaser because the killer doesnt allow for it. Plague, cannibal, and billy are prime examples

Gatekeeper- No issues- given that this is literally just protecting the gates from being opened and is time based it makes perfect sense.

Devout- Mostly no issue but I would say counting moris and pyramid heads powers in this. Like a 4k mori should be iri devout but because its only 8 hooks and 4 moris its a gold.

Malicious- count deep wounds as injuries and mending as injuries removed. otherwise no issues.

Survivor

Lightbringer- way too much to get an iri lightbringer. You need to solo complete 2.45 gens to get this emblem or the killer needs to be bringing hexes. That is so much especially considering that there are 4 survivors to get 5 gens with this. The math aint mathin

Unbroken- Why is iri being not going down. In addition this one punishes you if you get tunnelled. Its just very outdated IMO and could use a complete rework

Benevolent- This is 90% of the time the easiest one to max out and 10% of the time impossible. Playing against a plague or murder myers youre getting nothing here. Anyone else. Unhook one person safely and heal them bam you get iri :D. Like make it all like the hook part where you start at Full points. lose points for others getting injured and gain the points back for them getting healed. In addition have extra points gained for being the one healing or unhooking. Basically the opposite of Malicious.

Evader- Don't make this based off terror radius. Playing against a wraith or onryo basically means you get nothing in this because youre "not in chase" when hes cloaked and he doesnt have a terror radius. Same goes for huntress because her terror radius is the size of a pea but she has a lullaby that doesnt count for this. You could be running or avoiding the killer and it just not contributing because of who the killer is.