Killer Repeat Prevention

Options
i_dont_care223
i_dont_care223 Member Posts: 121
edited January 5 in Feedback and Suggestions

can we pls have killer repeat prevention im so tired of facing wesker or blight every 2nd match and all they did today was tunnel i've been playing for 5 hours and every wesker tunneled its getting boring i even take longer queues if it means i wont have to face him all day

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    edited January 5
    Options

Lucky you. I'm living in Japan and the meta here is tombstone Myers at least 5 times a day. You wanted bloodpoints, pips, or anything resembling an interactive match? Not here.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 690
    Options

Low MMR has a similar experience, except it's half a dozen daily Ghost Faces, Shapes, Trappers and Doctors. I've not seen Doctor for a few days, though. I wonder where he went...

Most of the time, I get a steady diet of stealth killers and whatever Killer happens to have a tome challenge at the time (hello 3rd Dredge of the day). I'm not saying I'd like to face too many more Blights and Weskers, but not having to play the same 4 or 5 Killers in a row would be nice.

Does everyone else see the same Killers over and over again? I'm guessing most of the Killer variety is at mid MMR, which is where I presume the majority of the player base is.

• イエローミント
    イエローミント Member Posts: 166
    edited January 6
    Options

Is that true!? I also live in Japan, but I rarely encounter Tombstone Myers. Could it be in a different MMR bracket? In my case, I often encounter Nurse, Wesker, Blight and Wraith.

On a different note, I am against the implementation of a Killer repeat feature. The waiting time for Survivors at night is already long, so I would prefer the matchmaking time to be prioritized over playing with the same Killer.

Post edited by イエローミント on
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

I don't mind playing the same killer twice in a row, it's when I play 10 games or so and half are Weskers then it gets tiresome. I'd be perfectly happy with 2 Wraiths, then two Spirits, and maybe then two Weskers for example.

I'd be up for a Meg repeat protection though.

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 617
    Options

Matchmaking is barely functional as it is. It would take longer and become even more inaccurate.

• SassyKaida1
    SassyKaida1 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Omg when chucky came out, every day session was just chucky, me and my friends ended up not touching the game for a week and a bit. It's so fun having that variety, so when it's the same for days on end, it gets boring. So even if there was a system that was like "ok this person has had this killer 3 times now, we'll find a lobby with a different killer"

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,285
    Options

Matchmaking already implodes super easily, I'm terrified of even thinking about how bad it'd be if it had to take 4 different survivors that could have different previous killers into account as well.