Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Why is playing solo survivor so miserable?

Options
Ziza
Ziza Member Posts: 20

I dont like to complain a lot but its really bad, i dsont even mean the teammates, some are good some are bad, its a mixed bag. im not an skilled survivor, most of my experience are with killers. but why does soloque feel bad? i mean i have more fun playing ghostface than as a survivor, and the killer role is way more stressful (at least to me) why's that?

Answers

• Ronsone
    Ronsone Member Posts: 216
    Options

Sincerely I prefer play as killer that a soloq survivor. My teammates kills their self on hook, don't save me on hook, killers are playing so bad recently too. Play as a nice Adriana or other killer fell me such more better. 😀

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 306
    Options

6500 or so hours poured into this game since 2016 and I can say that i boils down to no communication between players and everyone is running around doing nothing.

• Beano744
    Beano744 Member Posts: 74
    Options

Because as survivor, losing hurts much more than it does on killer I find. When you die, you lost. You can't die as killer. You can just not do very well lol

That's probably a lot of it tbh