Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

experiencing freezing problems with dbd with DSR on nvidia cp

Options

hi there, i recently noticed that whenever im launching dbd, after the first image, then the monitor goes on black screen for a second since im using DSR to scale to a higher resolution than what my monitor is capable of thanks to nvidia DSR on nvidia control panel, im scaling to 1440p in game, the thing is after that happens on the dbd logo the game freezes just like that, no crashes, no error, simply frozen, i gotta force close the game on task manager.

its a hit or miss when the game actually works for me by doing this, this seems to be an issue that i didnt noticed before till now, and ive had DSR on this resolution with this game since they added the option to change resolutions in game without a problem.

maybe someone else could share solutions or personal experience with this, since im not sure if the actual dbd team could help out, i already tried to open in the "bug" section but they told me to post it here instead.

Answers