The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Unwanted behavior caused by the grading system

mugi
mugi Member Posts: 54
edited January 18 in Feedback and Suggestions

For example, let's say a player wants to get 1 pip. He doesn't have 1 pip now. He was hung first. The next best thing for him to do is commit suicide lol. This is because the first player to fall is unlikely to win any pips.

Well, his team is currently trying to complete all repairs. But he still doesn't get enough recognition. He does nothing and waits for his teammates to get hurt. And the team misses the chance to escape. Even advanced players do this. I'm so sad.

There is one more problem. When a survivor is about to be hung on a hook, many survivors are deliberately beaten by killers. This is done in order to increase the rating relatively safely. However, if you do this against a skilled killer, It becomes very difficult to open the gate. The killer understands that the injured survivors cannot come to the rescue and that other survivors will come to the rescue. So, the killer does not move away from the hook. There is no choice but to go to the rescue with two people, or to sacrifice one person and rescue them. Also, in the worst case, the survivor who tried to raise the rating will collapse near the hook lol.

To solve this problem, how about evaluating the number of allies who escaped? I think it's technically difficult, but I don't have any other good ideas.

Post edited by mugi on