If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Temple Of Purgation changes are super stupid | Map reworks

Options
fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,126

I just played as Legion on Temple and it was most dull and boring dbd match in my live.

I broke THREE pallets in the whole match (it was 8-10 minutes), only two of them in the chase. It was a simulator of shortening the distance with a survivor. Okay, good, you reduced size, but why the hell there is always one or two unsafe pallet in THIRD part of the map? I'm not against deadzones, but not when whole map is one big deadzone. What is it and how it should be fun experience for any side?

Can you also explain how you BUFFED Ormond after this? How this is in one game with Gideon map?

How Haddonfield is even more braindead with these windows than before rework?

How Eyrie is still pallet city with highest winrate for survivors? Oh, you know what? If you gonna nuke it like Temple, better leave it as it is, at least there is some gameplay from both sides.

Why Rancid is also one big deadzone? There is a hole in the wall, stepping over which you can continue match on Eyrie?

How Borgo is still red, when it always was #1 complain about this map from community? Good changes in terms of balance, but why is part that was in almost every feedback ignored?

How Garden of Misery is still one of the worst map in the game after "rework"?

How Hawkins is not deleted from the game still? Or at least not reworked completely? Same with Lery's

Why does every rework necessarily add a million objects to the map, which you always stumble over as a survivor and as a killer? Just to everyone suffer?

There is should be some map design standart at least, if you guys not gonna play your own game to experience all these maps from both sides.

Comments