Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Palette bug?

Step 1 : Boot the game - Killer/Ada were on steam but me and my friend when relicating were on xbox so not sure

Step 2 : Play as killer (or survivor?) in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, play Legion, try to vault (or break?) this specific palette on Haddonfield? Or wiggle off of a floating legion's shoulder while another player blocks the way (forces forward onto palette and killer backwards). All other palettes were fine, I was just spectating and offered to record. Can't be of much help

• Character played: Legion/Ada
  • Perks played: FTP, Buckle Up, Windows, Hyperfocus (Ada), Nurses calling, Distressing, Surge, Thanatophobia
  • Map: Haddonfield
  • Frequency of the issue: Twice, tried replicating it but no clue how it happened

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Hey @FireflyDreams!

Thank you for your report! No worries about not having video, but if you can get video or even a screenshot of the pallet and its location, that would help a lot! Also, the platform this occurred on, and if you know the add-ons Legion had when these happened.

Thank you!