The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Chase music doesn't stop

DDomina422
DDomina422 Member Posts: 23
edited January 21 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC - Epic Games

Description: I was playing against bots, I downed one and the chase music didn't stop. It happened before but I didn't record it, this time I did. I played the match normally and downed the survivors because I was mainly just warming up. I hit one with a hatchet, as they vaulted a pallet. The chase music began, and kept playing, for the rest of the time I was in the match. When this happened previously, I started another chase and it fixed it. Just a weird bug that can happen randomly it seems.

Steps to Reproduce the bug: Play huntress, and down someone with a hatchet, at the exact moment the chase music begins. I assume that's how to reproduce it. That's how it's happened previously.

How often does it occur: So far 1 in like 3 games against bots. I'm not trying to have it happen either. It just happens.

I play on high sensitivity, for those who get motion sick.

The first video is right after the bug had already started. I wasn't in a chase while I was chasing the Nicolas Cage, the chase music is from when I had previously downed him, and hooked him.

The second video is just more to show how bugged it is. Even with all survivors dead or hooked it still plays the chase music. As cool as it is, it's kind of frustrating as well.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.